Ming Shiao Loong Freeman
- 3rd Dan Tae Kwon Do under Grandmaster Billy Blanks and John Arthur
- 1st Dan Certified Kukkiwon
- 26 yrs Martial Arts Experience
- 3x World Champion Tae Kwon Do
- 4x National Champion Tae Kwon Do
- Gold Medalist in Jr Olympics Tae Kwon Do
- IFS Bantamweight Amateur Champion Muay Thai
- MTU Super Bantamweight Amateur Champion Muay Thai
- Has fought under promotions in Thailand, Timor Liste, Argentina, Canada, Las Vegas, California
- Onesongchai S-1 Tournament, World Muay Thai Organization (W.M.O.), Lion Fight Promotions, WCK, Kunlun, Muay Thai
- Global, International Fight Showdown, Muay Thai Ultimate, Challenger Muay Thai Series, Xtreme Fight Series, PR Sports
Known as “Fabulous”, Liles had a very successful pro career that began in 1988. Liles lost to Tim Littles on points in 1992. In 1994 he beat Steve Little to capture the Lineal and WBA super middleweight titles. He successfully defended the title seven times over a five-year span, including wins over Michael Nunn, Segundo Mercado, and a rematch win over Tim Littles. He tried many times to get a fight with his amateur nemesis Roy Jones Jr. unsuccessfully. He lost his title to Byron Mitchell in 1999 and retired in 2002.
Billy Blanks is the creator of Tae Bo ® registered: Fitness, the revolutionary total body fitness system that has helped millions of people around the world get in shape and feel great! Aside from Tae Bo ® registered: Fitness, Billy has devoted a great deal of his life toward helping other people through the Billy Blanks Foundation and by traveling around the world to train groups, such as the U.S. Armed Forces in places such as Iraq, Bosnia, Kosovo, Sarajevo, Greece, Africa, Germany and Italy. In addition, Billy continues to earn acclaim through his extraordinary achievements as a world Karate Champion, actor, author, motivator, philanthropist and humanitarian.